Identify opportunities to amplify the brand experience, build awareness, and build a consistent brand voice across digital, print, and social media.
• Collaborate with management, sales and R&D teams to design engaging graphics and marketing collateral, including packaging, signage, labels, ads, and print publications, that increase brand and product awareness.
• Create graphics focused on the DIY segment for placement in Lowe’s and other industry leading hardware stores across the United States.
• Solicit customer feedback, identifying customer needs, and developing a comprehensive marketing strategy to meet those needs.
• Write engaging content for social media outlets.
• Perform post-implementation analyses of marketing programs to identify methods of improving marketing effectiveness.
• Use systematic strategy for successful content marketing.
• Facilitate strategic planning for new product launches based on in-depth competitor and market analysis.
• Film, direct and develop engaging videos that introduce/educate consumers on M-Rock products which are used by distributors as a main marketing tool.
• Provide sales team with engaging PowerPoint presentation